Ceramic Ring Core Blanks
No lathe? No problem! Create exquisite jewelry with minimal tools: simply mix inlay materials with epoxy, CA glue, or polyester resin, set them into the channel groove, sand flush, and finish to a glossy luster. Or you can use a lathe, too: it’s easy to create exquisite, professional-grade jewelry with Easy Inlay’s wood or ceramic ring core blanks. Breakaway material means they’re safe to wear every day.
Our exotic ring core blanks are pre-channeled for easy inlaying. Use with crushed opal, mother or pearl, paua abalone shell, and more to create fine jewelry with an elegant, sophisticated aesthetic.
- Black/White, Bold/Thin choice.
- Bold available in 9-14 standard ring sizes, including ½ sizes.
- Bold ring is 8mm wide, groove is 4mm wide.
- Slim available in 4-10 standard ring sizes, including ½ sizes.
- Slim ring is 4mm, groove is 2mm wide.
- Easy to sand inlay; won’t scratch ceramic.
(Caution: Ceramic is hard, yet brittle; when using a metal mandrill, do not over-tighten.