Solarez I Can't Believe It's Not Lacquer! Grain Sealer/Filler
NO ODOR • CURES IN MINUTES • FLAT-SANDS INCREDIBLE Solarez “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Lacquer” Grain Sealer is ideal for a wide variety of woods and cures in less than 5 minutes with exposure to direct sunlight or UV sunlamp bulbs. It’s suitable for application on any wood, from hardwood to thermally modified wood, as well as most composite materials. “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Lacquer” Grain Sealer is easy to use and can be applied with brush, roller or tack cloth. The high-solid finish cures by chemical reaction and requires fewer coats to fill open grain woods. Solarez “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Lacquer” UV-cure Grain Sealer reacts not by evaporation but by photochemical reaction and fully cures in 3-5 minutes, rather than waiting hours for a conventional grain sealant.
- Perfect on common woods, hardwoods, thermally modified woods and even composite material
- 100% SOLIDS! Compare to conventional shellac’s 27% solids content.
- Eco-Friendly Green Technology: Zero VOC, Non-Flammable, Low Carbon footprint.
- Fills even the Deepest Grains and Flat-Sands like a dream.
- No Waiting! Cures 100% Dry in 3-5 minutes by sunlight or UV suntan bulbs
- No Shellac Odor! No Dangerous Fumes!
- Cleans Up with acetone or Solarez Eco-Friendly Solvent
- Amazing Cure Response and Perfect Sanding Results
- Durable Hard Finish – Superior Scratch Resistance
- Made in the USA!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1) With a soft squeegee spread a few passes of “I Can’t Believe it’s Not Lacquer” Grain Sealer across the grain, pneumatically forcing the sealer into the wood. Leave little residue.
2) Cure with good sunlight for 2 minutes or artificial UV light @ 385nm.
2) Flat-sand with 400 grit.
3) Repeat above procedure three times